Registration for the 2022 PowerHousing Australia Annual Member Exchange
Any queries regarding Registration Packages, please email PowerHousing at or call our office on 02 6210 5040.
To view package inclusions please click here.
The 2022 member exchange registration fees are listed below.
|Package||Early Bird ex GST||Full Fee|
|A: CHP member – Roundtable & Communities of Practice |
includes all three days, committee meetings and social functions.
Audience: Member committee reps
|B-1: CHP member- Emerging Leaders and Rising Stars includes all social functions, plenaries and a specialised program on day two.
Audience: Rising Stars.
|B-2: CHP member – non-executive Directors includes all social functions, plenaries and a specialised program on day two.
Audience: Non-Executive directors
|B-3: CHP member – Executive Assistants includes all social functions, plenaries and a specialised program on day two.
Audience: Executive and Personal Assistants.
|C: Affiliate Partners includes all sessions on day two and social events.
Note: Affiliates requiring more tickets than allocated.
|D: International Guest / Non-Member Delegates includes all social functions, plenaries and sessions on day two.
Audience: other stakeholders
|E: Social Functions
Parliamentary Welcome Reception
|F: Committee Meetings (Face to Face) includes Community of Practice and Roundtable meetings on days one or three. Does not include events late on day one or on day two
Audience: committee representatives only
|Free of charge
|Free of charge
- All prices are in AUD$ and ex GST.
- Early Bird Registration closes 30 September 2022.
- Full registration closes 9th November 2022 – please note that this event sold out early in 2019 so early ticket purchases are suggested to secure place.
Any queries regarding registration packages please contact .
Conditions of Registration
Full payment MUST be received prior to the commencement of the Conference. Registration
will not be confirmed until payment is received.
Cancellation Policy - STANDARD CANCELLATION TERMS
By registering for the member exchange, you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not understand any part of the terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to ask us for more information.
All alterations or cancellations to registrations must be made in writing and will be acknowledged by email by the conference organiser. Notification should be sent to:
- Your registration payment less an administration charge of $135.00 will be made to any participant cancelling before Friday 4 November 2022.
- Cancellations received after Friday 4 November will be required to pay full registration fees – no refund will be given. However, if you are unable to attend, substitutes are welcome at no additional cost. The more notice that can be provided to conference organisers will be greatly appreciated.
- Any changes/substitutes made to a registration within seven (7) days of the Member Exchange conference will incur a $40 administrative fee.
By submitting your registration, you agree to the terms of the cancellation policy.
COVID CANCELLATION TERMS
Conditions that apply to cancellations, substitutions, and rescheduling of the Member Exchange Conference due to COVID-19 are listed below.
All other cancellations will be subject to the standard cancellation policy.
Cancellation of face-to-face event/shift to virtual
- All other cancellations will be subject to the standard cancellation policy.
- Cancellation of face-to-face event and moved to an online program.
- In the unlikely event of the face-to-face conference restricting travel to, or circulation within Canberra, PowerHousing Australia will move to a reduced online program. The reduced online program will see a difference in price between face to face ticket and virtual ticket to be refunded up to 50%. All ancillary costs (cancelled flights etc.) will not be the responsibility of PowerHousing Australia.
As with all PowerHousing Australia events, substitutions are allowed for delegates. Please notify the PowerHousing Australia secretariat in writing if substitutions are required.
If the Member Exchange Conference is cancelled due to restrictions from COVID-19 or another unforeseen circumstance, the hotel cancellation terms will STILL apply, so please consider this when booking. The conference organisers are not responsible for any cancellation charges from the hotel in these circumstances.
We recommend all attendees look at flexible flights and book well ahead of time.